






BRAXTON wanted his Valentines box to be about football. I'd prefer to just send him to school with a grocery bag or shoe box for his valentines cards, but people go all out for their boxes. So we covered a box with tin foil, and ripped a couple pages out of Preston's sports illustrated magazine, and called it a TV with the Super Bowl on it. Done. I helped his teacher with the class party, and it was so fun to watch him interact with his classmates.
My friend Megan organized a Valentines party for younger kids who weren't in school yet. She did a great job, and MASON had a lot of fun!
Preston gave me an amazing bouquet of flowers. They were exactly what I would have chosen for myself. I loved the flowers, but my favorite part was the card. My Mom was mortified that he would put, "HERE'S YOUR DUMB FLOWERS" on my card, but I thought it was hilarious, and totally Preston. I have a friend who was working at the flower shop when Preston ordered the flowers. She said the girl helping him with the order tried to talk him out of putting that on the card, but he insisted. But at least she got him to add the, "I LOVE YOU" part. She even tried to write "HERE'S YOUR SILLY FLOWERS", but he said no way. Preston is a different kind of person, very special, and that's why I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment