Saturday, August 30, 2008

BREAKING DAWN

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Enough with the Twilight books. Why do so many wives read books that make them wish their husbands were vampires? It's very twisted and weird. Find something to do besides reading a crazy psycho book. Here are some suggestions: pan for gold, learn to play the accordion, build a tree house for neighbor kids, eat chocolate, watch "The Office", send me money, or play a card game with an old person for goodness sake. I would probably enjoy the books myself, but I'm taking a stand for husbands everywhere.

6 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

You get no opinion if you don't try them... remember when I was all, "Lord of the Rings is so Lame!" Remember how I ate my words when I watched it...something to think out...

It's hard to know that I was fat enough to spark you to think I was pregnant at 9 weeks, it hurts, but I'm thankful that you are such an observant friend.

Candi said...

It's really cute how you try and make it sound like you don't want to read them.
Sooooo.....did you want to borrow mine?

Jared and Chrissy said...

I must admit I am quite the Twilight fan, and although having a hot vampire husband would be quite interesting I am able to separate the fiction from reality and love my human husband without wishing he were a vampire. I really do think you would enjoy the books if you read them. It is possible to read them without coming away with an obsession with vampires... some people just get a little more attached then others I guess! Anyway... funny post and I am so looking forward to the new season of "The Office"!

Tristalee said...

I completely agree with you. And I have read all but the 4th book. They are so stupid I could choke. All that lovey dovey stuff. But the worst part is, now that I've started them I can't help myself, I have to finish them. Anyways, if you ever end up reading them, I am a total Jacob fan. I hate Bella and Edward!!!!! Their relationship is way too fake for me. And for goodness sake every time it gets to the blood they switch gears and start talking about love again. I WANT SOME KILLIN!!!!

Amy said...

I actually think I might read this seriese. I have alot of friends that want me to read them. Such great pictures! Keep it coming!

CaraDee said...

Don't get started. I did, and I regretted it so bad. I guess you saw my post.