One morning I got up and went to the kitchen to rinse out a bottle. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a mouse run across the floor in the laundry room. I freaked out because I HATE mice! I grabbed my phone and called my little brother to bring over a mouse trap. As I was talking I saw the mouse come out and just chill by the dryer. Dirty little bugger. While I was waiting for Kaydon to come over, I had to get breakfast for Braxton. I walked into the kitchen just as the mouse was coming out of the laundry room. It scared me, and I screamed and jumped up on a chair. Braxton started laughing and climbing on furniture and screaming too. When Kaydon arrived, he set up the trap with good ol' peanut butter on it, and we waited. I called Preston to let him know the horror of my morning. He thought it was funny but said it would probably take a while to get caught. When I got off the phone with him, I saw the mouse sneak out again. I picked up Braxton and shined a flashlight on the mouse so we could see it. Brax was being to sneaky whispering all about the mouse. We just sat and watched as the mouse started sniffing around the trap. It started eating the peanut butter without the trap going off. It walked to the other side to eat some more when, SNAP! We caught ourselves a mouse! It was wiggling and squirming all over the place, and Brax thought it was hilarious! He was laughing and pointing. I think it's pretty cool to say I have watched a mouse get trapped. A little gross, but oh so satisfying to watch it die. That sounds morbid I know, but it's true. In your face Preston! I was going to post a picture of the dead mouse, but I thought that would be going a little too far. Your welcome!
1 comment:
Funny thing is that I can see you doing this after all the mice you've seen, the spiders, snakes, and even little bug that are the size of baseballs in your mind. We love you sis.
Post a Comment