This past weekend, our ward had a campout. The drive up the mountain was beautiful! It had been raining and everything was green. On the drive home we saw this fawn. We went fishing, rode in paddle boats, and sat around the campfire with ward members. I love camping, but this was our 3rd camping trip since Mason was born. It's so much work to get us there, that I hope this was the last campout of the year. I worry too much about kids getting cold, that I end up being the only one who doesn't sleep well.
Unique Kids Bed
7 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, what a sweet mom! It's posts like these that make it hard to remember the days of your racial slurs and sarcastic remarks. I luv ya Danielle!
Oh ya baby, I worked at Cross Creek-it sucked! The girls were great, but the staff was so crazy! I could write my master thesis on how drunk-with-power those people were...seriously! Good times.
That's exactly what happened to me on our ward campout 3 years ago. Ipacked light pj's (cause it was summer and I'm dumb) and I was freezing and woke up all night to cover them up...
Post a Comment