Softball season ended for us a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to play on a co-ed team together, especially with so many of our friends on the same team as us. Our team took 3rd place, and we got some wicked awesome t-shirts. I feel like our last few games I was finally getting the hang of batting. I played 2nd base and Preston was in left field. He is an amazing outfielder! He was our web gem pro. If you don't know what that is, you obviously don't watch sports center much. Preston enjoyed playing on his mens team as well. We won't mention the outcome for them. He has also joined a team in a Cedar league. (Thanks a lot Tyler). It's a pain that he'll have to drive 45 minutes each week to get there, but he loves it, so what do ya do? Thanks Jeannie for inviting us to be on your softball team, we loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment