Sunday, November 23, 2008

3A Football Finals

While all my sweet little friends were waiting in line and staying up late to watch the midnight showing of some what's it called-no name vampire show, I was sleeping warm and cozy in my bed resting up to go to Football Finals! I'm so glad they made a movie out of the vampire books. Now I don't have to read them-it'll save me all kinds of time!














Two of my cousins, Cory and Tyler, play for Hurricane. Cory is a Senior and Tyler is a Junior. When Preston and I were engaged, he stayed with their family when he wasn't working, or coming to see me. He got to know them really well and we just love their family! So of course we wouldn't miss their championship game for anything. We dragged the boys out of bed at 6:15 a.m., and put them in their car seats. We rode to Nephi with my Grandparents. There we met Prestons Mom, Dad, and little brother Alex. They were more than willing to watch the boys for us while we went to the game. They are life savers. Thank you guys! It's always hard for me to leave the boys, especially Mason because he's so young, but it was nice to not have to worry about them. Then we went on the Rice-Eccles. It was a great game, but Hurricane lost by 3 points right at the very end. They got a 2 point conversion in the last few minutes to tie the game 18-18. Juan Diego scored a field goal in the last seconds, so there was no overtime. I'm pretty sure Hurricane would have won in overtime :). It was fun to hang out with family all day, and Shanna, Prestons Mom, said the boys were really good. Yay! Braxton didn't want to come home with us. He wanted to stay with Grandma.


2 comments:

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I wish I knew you were here, we could have hung out! It'll be fun to see you for Thanksgiving though! Britney

Jeannie said...

bla bla bla...