
We had some friends over to watch the
BYU-UTAH game with us. It didn't turn out the way we were hoping for, but like my Grandpa Bradshaw says, "There are 50 something return missionaries that play for
BYU, and 30 something that play for UTAH. So either way, it's o.k, but we'd still like
BYU to win." My favorite part about football parties is all the junk food.

After the game, we all played the
wii. Our friends Tyler and Robyn are used to carting it around from place to place. We don't need our own, we would just steal theirs. I know where they live. Raving Rabbits is one of my favorite
wii games. It's so funny to watch the people who are playing it.

Preston was in charge of a paint-balling activity for Elders Quorum this month. He picked up 4,000 paintballs for the ward. They met at 9:00 in the morning, and got back around noon. I hear it was a lot of fun, and Preston and my Dad have a bunch of welts to prove it. Especially my Dad, he has 18 welts. I was tempted to go, but I only like it when it's really cold and there's snow on the ground so I can wear snow pants over regular pants, and put layers and layers of sweaters on under a coat. Then it doesn't sting quite as bad.
4 comments:
Im stealing the paintball picture..thanks
Your are such a good sport! I have never played paintball, and after seeing Cam's welts when he gets home I am not sure I would dare!
You guys are always having so much fun I love it. Your boys are so cute.
I was under the impression you liked the pinches... can't change the past now!
In my defense, I pinched because I cared. I had a friend crush on you and I wanted you to be my friend!
Post a Comment