Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who pays for rocks? That's so lame.

It was way too loud and scary for Mason. That's my Dad holding him.














Our yard gets so nasty in the front after it rains, so we decided to get some gravel. Sheesh, we should have just gone in the mountains and picked up 12 TONS, (that's right we got 12 tons), of our own rocks. It probably wouldn't be too difficult. It's so stupid to pay for rocks. No one makes them. They're just there. Ugh.









It looks so much better, I like it! Check out little farm boy Preston on the tractor. It took him back to the good old days of growing up. What a stud. Thanks Grandpa for letting him use your tractor!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Danielle I stumbled onto your blog today and thought WOW I love this blog soooo much so i better just leave a comment and tell you HOW MUCH I love thid blog. SO my comment is WOW I love this blog...Did I mention I love this blog...Love you love Jeannie

Angela said...

Hey! So I was trying to figure out where you live by the pictures, and I know I should know where those blasted houses are, but alas, I can't tell. So where do you live exactly? And ps, I love reading about you and your cute fam. :)

Candi said...

Danielle. Your house looks so much better with the rocks. Sorry you had to pay for them, but we all know pretty doesn't come cheap. (can you tell I was just reading the Seriously So Blessed blog?).

Amy said...

Well I'm glad you got your problem worked out. That must have been really expensive! Well it looks great!!!