Don't you know that's how bubble baths should be. With bubbles. That way they last the whole bath. If you don't start with enough bubbles then they are all gone before you are done playing in them. Next time give him a bubble beard so he can be monkey face.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
4 comments:
Don't you know that's how bubble baths should be. With bubbles. That way they last the whole bath. If you don't start with enough bubbles then they are all gone before you are done playing in them. Next time give him a bubble beard so he can be monkey face.
That is so cute! Your boys don't seem to mind so many bubbles! Well I guess Mason looks a little worried :)
Love your blog and I love your cute journaling. Your boys are so cute and gettig so big. Glad you found my blog
That is so hilarious that he called that man monkey face! Did he hear? Brax has such an imagination. I love it!
Post a Comment