Sunday, February 8, 2009

PRACTICALLY FAMOUS

This past Thursday, Preston was on the radio! KBull 93 was doing a segment called REDNECK DREAMS AND GOALS. Preston called in. He told them he's going wild boar hunting in a few months. And his only GOAL is to shoot a bigger pig than his wife shoots. (He failed to mention that he is not letting his wife shoot the pig). They laughed and thought that was a good goal. Then Preston told them what's even worse is that we're going for our 5th Wedding Anniversary. They busted up laughing. Then they made some kind of "Old Yeller" comment, hoping the wild boars wouldn't kill us, and that was about it. I thought it was hilarious when Preston told me. Yep, he's a redneck, but I love him.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh! I thought that his goal was to shoot a pig that was bigger than his wife - not bigger than the one she shot. I told him that wouldn't be hard (because you don't weigh enough to donate blood).