Tuesday, February 24, 2009

RANDOM STUFF

DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE



I think Mason and Braxton enjoyed the bus ride to the Temple more than anything else.







CABELA'S



Preston went to the Klondike with the Scouts in our ward. He said this was the nicest snow cave he has ever slept in! Complete with a door fit for a Hobbit.



















I finally, after almost a year of living in this house, did something with the Master Bedroom. I've made the bed 3 mornings in a row! How sad is it that that's a record for me?

7 comments:

CaraDee said...

Yay for decorating master bedrooms! We will finally have a painted room soon. I'm excited. And making the bed 3 days in a row is awesome! Don't let anyone tell you different.

Candi said...

Hey Danielle, it looks awesome!!! But what the crap. I'm not even listed as a friend on your blog???

Danielle said...

You are my private friend Candi! And the private blogs are "special". You're the best!

Jared and Chrissy said...

Your room looks super cute!

Julie and Kyle said...

haha. hilarious about making the bed. im the WORST. glad someone else does that too!

Katie Snedeger said...

Hey Danielle!! I am glad you found my blog! It is so fun to see what is going on with everyone!! I can't believe you have two handsome little boys!!! Time goes by so fast. My master bedroom is a storage room so the door is always shut and the bed is rarely made!!

Leslie said...

Danielle:
It looks GREAT! I love that you never make your bed either! I am doing good to make it once or twice a week. My kids loved the bus the best for sure, that and James loved that the oxen had a BIG thing of water to drink out of.