We had so much fun going to a wrestling tournament with Preston. Both kids were really good. Braxton had a blast playing with his new friend Jake, whose older brother is on the team.
During the lunch break, Braxton and Jake got to go out on the mat and wrestle. Brax walked up to one of the wrestlers and took the headgear right out of his hands. The kid didn't care, he just helped him put it on. People in the stands thought it was so funny to have these two little kids wrestling. I saw 5 or 6 people taking pictures of them. The season is almost over, which is bitter sweet. It's been so fun to watch my younger brother Ethan wrestle. I can't believe he's a Senior! Crazy.
2 comments:
That is so awesome as long as he doesn't practice on his brother. It is nice to have passions and start developing them so young. I bet he loves hanging out with his dad.
Really? Your words to your son were: "Go fight some more"? I think you might reget that someday. He's a pretty tough kid. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment