Preston is in a blue shirt, sitting on a chair on the red and white mat.
A lot of preparation goes into these kinds of outings. I have to make sure I have plenty of drinks, snacks, and toys to keep kids happy and busy. A few other Moms and I bring blankets to lay out on the floor where we want kids to stay. They play really well by us for the most part. Sometimes they wander off. We only lost Braxton twice.
I get frustrated because I want to watch the matches, but I have to keep an eye on Brax, and keep Mason happy too. But if we want to be with Preston, we go where he goes. It's good for us to get out of the house though.
The picture of Braxton and Mason sleeping was Friday night. They were exhausted, but we still had a full day Saturday. The boys and I stayed for most of it, but they got so tired of being there and having to stay in one place that we left early and Preston came home on the bus. Next week is State, then it's over! Well, not really over because Preston is helping with free-style and bantam. He even ordered Braxton some wrestling shoes that are just so cute! But I think as soon as soccer season starts, Braxton won't like wrestling as much as he does now, he'll be all about soccer.
1 comment:
Hey at least the long weekends will be over. That's awesome that brax will have his own wrestling shoes. I'm sure he will like soccer but if he is anything like his dad is he will eat drink and sleep wrestling.
Post a Comment