Tuesday, September 1, 2009

COUNTY FAIR

We're so cool. We played in a Volleyball Tournament at the County Fair. It was a two day tourney. Day 1-awesome. amazing. undefeated. Day 2-We don't like to talk about. We had a blast, and got t-shirts out of it. Well, we don't actually have the shirts yet, but we're supposed to get them.
L-R-T-B, Candi, Jeannie, Megan, Sharee, me (the only loser not looking at the camera and smiling), and Robyn.
My amazing dive in the background. Pretty sure I missed it.
Preston is in the background shielding Mason's eyes from the burning sun!!
After the tournament, we went to the Demolition Derby. They boys thought it was the coolest thing ever!! They were yelling and Mason kept shaking his arms and making funny faces. I video taped it, but didn't get many still shots.
Braxton remembered it from last year, and couldn't wait to go. Now the boys get all their cars out and make them crash into each other.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Volleyball was so much fun. I can't wait to play next year.