We didn't get our pumpkins carved before Halloween, but I promised Braxton we would carve them sometime, so we did it the day after. Braxton liked getting his hands all "gooey." Mason kept saying, "sick, sick".
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
3 comments:
I love that you still carved pumpkins after, I would have made some excuse. So good job MOM.. Cute costumes too.
Masons face in that last picture is so super cute. I can hear him saying it.
Fun kids.
classic ugg
australia ugg
ugg sheepskin boots
ugg sheepskin
sheepskin uggs
uggs
cheap ugg
ugg slippers
newest style ugg
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Mini
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Ugg Infant Erin
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Nightfall
Short Metallic Ugg Boots
Ugg Short Metallic
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Ugg Sundance II
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
Ugg Tall Metallic
UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Amelie Suede
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Fluff Ugg Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Tasmina Braid Ugg Sandals
UGG Tasmina Sandals
Tasmina Ugg Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Ultra Short
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Ultra Tall
Post a Comment