Monday, November 2, 2009

HAWKS TAKE STATE!!!!!!

Saturday was State Volleyball for 3A schools. We drove up in the morning and made it in time for North Sanpete's semifinal game at 10:30. They won! So we hung around the rest of the day so we could watch the finals at 8:00.
Kaylee is on the very left. She's the most gorgeous manager I've ever seen! Taleena is #11.
Sanpete played Morgan for the championship.
Look at Kaylee being all friendly with the other teams manager!
It took all 5 games, but the HAWKS TOOK STATE!!
It was such and exciting game, and we're so glad we got to go!
So sweet. Preston lives for stuff like this. He has been on cloud 9 ever since! He thought it was so neat that Taleena was #11. Not only is that his favorite #, but it's the # he was in his High School sports. Taleena is such a cute little thing! This is the message I texted her last night, HEY, REMEMBER LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU TOOK STATE? THAT WAS SWEET. And she replied with, YES ACTUALLY, I DO REMEMBER THAT:) She's a Senior, so it's awesome she won a Championship before she Graduates.

Good job Taleena and Kaylee!! You guys are super fly!

3 comments:

Candi said...

Wow. Preston makes a really pretty girl.

Robyn said...

That's so awesome. It was sweet that you were able to go up and see the games.

Amber said...

That is awesome! Man you make me miss those days. How fun for you guys to go and support them. I love it!! Wish I could have come.