

This little guy cracks me up!! He does so many cute and funny things! First thing every morning, he wants to watch a few episodes of Backyardigans. He'll lay down with me on the couch (while I catch a few extra z's), and cuddles for a while. Then he'll jump up, take me to the fridge, and ask for cha cha mewk. (Chocolate Milk).He'll pretty much say anything we tell him to say, but the words he says most are: MAMA, DAD, BRAX, FOOTBALL, SHOES, PLEASE, BACKYARDIGANS, GRANDMA, GRANDPA, RADAR, KAYDON, ETHAN, WASH (he hates to have dirty hands) CARS, DOWN (he says this whenever he wants down from his highchair, or to SIT down on the couch. We've tried to teach him to say UP when he wants to sit on the couch, but I think he keeps saying DOWN because we say, "Do you want to sit down?" Then he nods his head like mad. One of my favorite things he says is "Ny Ny Dad." That's how he tells Preston goodnight.
His favorite games are HIDE AND SEEK and a cars matching card game the boys have. Oh, and their fishing game. But with that, he pretty much just dumps out all the fish and kicks them around. Then he waits for someone to put them back and says, "gen". (Again).
He has to dip EVERYTHING he eats. He loves ketchup and ranch. The other day, he was dipping grapes in ketchup. I had to leave the room because it was so gross. We love him!
3 comments:
haha!! Adyn has dipped her grapes in ketchup before too. It really is gross. Freakin' weird kids.
I can't believe that he was two months old when i moved here. And now i have a 4 month old.
He must be a Holgreen. Ketchup goes with EVERYTHING!!! Except for me, I hate it! He is so cute, I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment