Monday, November 23, 2009

FEEDING COWS

The boys had so much fun helping us take care of my Grandpa's farm while he was on vacation for a few weeks. They find cows very fascinating. It makes my heart soar when Braxton asks why one cow is climbing on the other cow.
No, I really don't like it when cows behave that way. So I throw rocks, and yell at them to stop "playing" with each other. Explain that to a 3 year old. He'd have nightmares. I know I have nightmares about it.

Preston thinks it's so cute when little Napoleon Mason has his pants tucked into his moon boots.
But when I tuck my pants into my farm boots (so as to not get manure on my pants, obviously), Preston makes fun of me. Sure, every teenage girl in Utah can tuck their pants into their boots and Preston won't say anything, then when I do it, he thinks I'm a nerd. At least when I do it, it serves a purpose. That's all I have to say to my spouse.

4 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I think you look sooo cool in those tucked in boots! Danielle, is there anything you don't do? So much adventure in your life :)

Jeannie said...

I love that you look so H.O.T.T hot in the pastures with your pants tucked in your boots. Tell preston it ok we all do it when we are dressed up but usually we dont dress up to go feed the cows!

Candi said...

I'm proud of you for tucking your pants into your boots. Not many women over the age of 21 can get away with that, but you own it!

Amber said...

I think you are one hot mama! Seriously looking good. I love all the picture....the boys are so cute. You and Preston are great parents. Can we send Logan to you for the summer so he can have all these great outdoor, animal experiences? My kid is growing up to be a city slicker..YIKES!