We spent New Years Eve and New Years day with Prestons family at a cabin in the mountains. It was wicked fun!
We stayed up late playing card games, boggle, mario kart, ping pong, and Foosball. And of course we had TONS of yummy snacks! PRESTON: What time is it? ME: Does anyone have a watch? HOLLEE: I have a phone....it's 12:03. ALL OF US: Oh. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Braxton really likes this puppy. But we've learned, when we get a puppy, Preston just gives it to his family. Now his family wants to give a puppy to us, and Preston says NO WAY.
The pinata was filled with a lot of left over Christmas candy.
We didn't have any rope, so we fastened it to the emergency escape ladder.
The boys love the toys that they get to play with only a couple times a year.




I turned a movie on upstairs for Mason. I set the TV up by the mattresses. I got his pillow and a few blankets. I laid by him to see if he would go to sleep. Pretty soon, Grandma Shanna came to join us. Then Taleena. Next it was Julee. Alex came along after that. Then Braxton. Preston and Grandpa Wayne came over shortly after. Kaylee joined them, and left soon after that. Before I know it, there is no more room for Braxton or Mason, and everyone is asleep but them. So we got our snow stuff on and woke everyone up to go sledding with us. No nap for Mason.



These boys are fearless when it comes to sledding. They both went down the hill all by themselves. Braxton was flying! I ran next to Mason to slow him down every now and then, and to make sure he didn't crash into someone.




My family came up to sled and play games with us Saturday afternoon. We had a blast, and hope to do it again next year!!
3 comments:
how come you never do anything with us anymore, i miss you to and want to hang out with ya to. bty is this the cabin you said you were goin to take us to and never have?
I love the picture of Preston, Wayne, and the boys, so cute! We wish you guys could have come up for New Year's but it looks like you had a lot of fun!
Mason's face in the pinata is classic! I always try to make him make that face by spinning with him. He is a crack up!!
Post a Comment