Mason had 2 weeks that he told me when he needed to go potty. I didn't even push him or bring it up. He just really wanted to do what Braxton does. He was doing really well, and I had the days of no kids in diapers in my sights!! But now, he wants nothing to do with the toilet. Preston went to the funeral for Officer Josie Fox. He really wanted to go to show support. It was really nice when we went to his friend Officer Anderson's funeral, to see all the support from other law enforcement agencies. Officers came from all over the U.S. He used his phone to video some of the motorcade to show the boys. They love cop cars! It's so nice to have a playroom. It keeps me sane. Usually the floor is completely covered in toys, but in these pictures we had just cleaned up. Lexy has Mason on a motherish kick. She showed him how to feed a bottle to a bear, and pretend that bear is his baby in a shopping cart at a grocery store. Cute cute kids! My boys have so much fun when we babysit kids! This is my cousin Randy's daughter Hayden. She is adorable! Brax and Mase love to hold her, and Braxton is so proud when he gets her to fall asleep! Preston bought these Elk antlers at a pawn shop. He wanted to sell them to make a little money off them. Turns out they were cracked and stained, so they weren't worth much. Lucky for Preston, the pawn shop was willing to take them back. The boys like to help me with dishes. They love to put things away, and a pan of soap and water keeps them busy for a long time. Robyn and Tyler gave Braxton an inflatable Buzz Lightyear chair for his Birthday. The boys think it's the coolest thing!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
2 comments:
That is crazy....why do they tease us like that. It is so fun having kids the same age doing the same things.
Your kids are getting so big. They are really cute. So glad the pawn shop took them back :-)
I loved running into you this weekend. I like you a lot. Can we be friends for a long time? I thought I would ask.
I think your boys are so very cute, funny, and sweet. I want to steal them. Just think about it, will ya?
I hope you have fun in your EMT classes, but I wish I was going to see you at state too...
bye friend.
Post a Comment