
Modern Technology. Love it. It's so nice to have movies to watch when it's too cold to play outside.

We spent some time with my Sister and her family in Hurricane. It was still cold, but at least the snow didn't stick.




My parents and I took my kids, my niece Maya, nephew Brandon, and my brother
Kaydon to PIRATE ISLAND. It's a new restaurant in St. George. It reminded me of THE MAYAN restaurant, but pirate themed. My boys thought it was the coolest place!
Braxton kept saying, "Hey, that's pirate stuff like my pirate stuff!"
After our lunch of a huge pizza and chicken strips, we went to the arcade inside the restaurant. It took
Braxton about 13 shots to figure out that when he shoots the gun, it shines a light where he shot. He was so excited when he nailed a target that opened up a treasure chest!!

I'd have to say
Braxton's favorite thing was the WHACK-A-SHARK game.

Grandpa Wade gave all the kids a turn to race.

Trying to reach!


There was a small area for "
Little Pirates Only" inside the arcade. I was standing close by to keep an eye on the kids. A lady came over to me and asked if the boy in the striped shirt was mine. I asked, "Why, what's he doing?" She said, "He keeps grabbing my sons cheeks and pinching them." So I said, "Oh. Nope, he's not mine." But don't worry, after this lady and her kid (who by the way was twice the size of
Braxton) left, I pulled
Braxton aside and told him not to grab
any one's face. Sometimes as parents, we choose not to claim our kids. So sue us.

My sweet boys!




Gator Golf has been a fun way to pass the time. They're getting pretty good:)


The boys have a CD player in the playroom, and they love to turn music up loud and "play rock band". When I say loud, I mean as loud as it can go!! I have to close the door and come out because I can't stand it.

Building Blocks never get old.
Braxton's new thing is
breakdancing. Or trying to
breakdance anyway.
The boys are getting Spring Fever like crazy. And I don't blame them. I have it too. My tulips I planted in the Fall are just starting to come up, and that makes me even more excited-spring flowers are my favorite!
4 comments:
You honestly didn't claim him? That's awesome! I don't think I'd have the guts to do that. Or if I did, he'd immediately run up to me and call me "Mommy".
That is absolutely hilarious! I love it. Seriously, if he wasn't drawing blood, what's the big deal? Anyways, it made me laugh. Oh and I LOVE tulips!! they are my absolute favorite! I can't wait to have a yard to plant tulips in!
That is absolutely hilarious! I love it. Seriously, if he wasn't drawing blood, what's the big deal? Anyways, it made me laugh. Oh and I LOVE tulips!! they are my absolute favorite! I can't wait to have a yard to plant tulips in!
Well, keeping with your theme of wanting only positive things on your blog, I will just say--Gee! That sure seemed like a fun trip to St. George...
Post a Comment