
Beaver Invitational









2A Duels at the
Sevier Valley Center.

These boys pretended they were wrestlers, coaches, and refs. They each got a turn to be the winner!!

Our little corner of fun!



These tournaments are exhausting! Chasing kids around and trying to keep them happy is a lot of work. By the time we get home, we're all ready for a 2-day nap.

Braxton plays.

Mason eats.

Eli and
Braxton
The last duel meet- WHITE OUT. Everyone wore white, and they had
black lights around the gym. It looked pretty cool.


Very helpful kids!! The wrestlers are so good with kids! They wrestle and play with them. And let them do a terrible job of rolling up mats, when they know they'll have to unroll them and roll them back up correctly.





Hiro and
Braxton are buddies! He helped
Brax tie his shoe.

Proof that I go to these things too.



Our boys took 2
nd at the Pine View Tournament.



I used to be one of the cheerleaders putting signs on doors and decorating rooms. It was fun to have one on our door!
Braxton ran over to me in the kitchen and said, "The girls are here!" He was so excited about the sign.
I love cheerleaders, and no one else in High School does more for athletes than cheerleaders, (except for Managers, they practically run the show) and I fully support them and love to hear them cheer. But I have a
big problem with how much space they take up in a bathroom! At State, all the cheerleaders crowded the bathroom to get ready for the Finals.
The same thing happened last year. I know they want to look cute, I understand that. But seriously, it's not
that big of a deal what your hair looks like. Curling irons, straighteners, and makeup were spread out all over the counters. I told a group of them that they should use the CHEERLEADER PREP ROOM downstairs. I felt kind of bad when their faces lit up and they grabbed their stuff and headed for the elevator. But at least I got to wash my hands.

The boys love to play Restaurant and Fast Food games. It's so funny when Mason says "french fries" and "fry sauce". We get so sick of fast food during wrestling season.



Mason spent a lot of time spinning Rex and Buzz around in this chair. He just laughed and laughed as it spun around and around!

Our Valentines dinner at
Teppanyaki's with Kale and Summer. We took the boys to my Aunt Monica's house while we went to dinner. They had so much fun playing at her house!!

The boys and I left the Hotel and headed to the Mall to play. I wanted to kill as much time as I could.








The parking lot of Old Navy. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. Especially since the day was just beginning, and we had HOURS or wrestling before we could go home.

Braxton and I keeping each other entertained while Mason slept.

STATE AT UVU

The "B" on Mason's face is all messed up. He wouldn't hold still, and he smeared it. It looked more like a goofy 8.

It's over. Wrestling Season is over. Well, mostly over. Now Preston is coaching a Bantum team. The practices are twice a week with duels or tournaments on Thursdays and Saturdays. But Braxton is on his team, so it's worth it!! And it's less than 2 months long, so we can handle it.
Our team did great this year, and it was so fun to get to know the boys better! Preston had so much fun and really loves being a coach. You did a good job babe!
3 comments:
i really had fun getting to know your family better during the season. preston is one of the funnest coaches and always has a good story to kill the time! it was so funny at state during weigh ins we had two touch iPods and three coaches and they were all screaming and fighting over them like little kids! lol it was great!
Oh fun. We're growin' up! It really doesn't seem like that long ago we were cheering for those boys out there! It's funny though how we thought all eyes were on us when really people were actually there to watch the wrestling. Probably why you had a hard time finding room washing your hands, he he. Oh and I love the cranberries song on your playlist.
You are just ending your busy season and we are just beginning. Soccer tryouts were yesterday. We'll have to go golfing in the spring after practice one day. I'm getting spring fever really bad. I thinks it's because i don't have a big belly this year. p.s. i don't believe your blog counter i bet you visit your own page 50 times a day to push the numbers up. (thanks for the post cindy)
Post a Comment