After the first day, he came home and said the "baby glue" was his favorite. He came home the second day and said the "baby scissors" are his favorite.
I can't believe how big Braxton is getting- starting Preschool and no longer being a Sunbeam. I love that I can have a conversation with him that always leaves me laughing.
I had to fill out a paper with a few questions on it about his favorite things for his teacher to look over. His answers were so cute-and so true!!
Favorite color: RED
Favorite food: CHICKEN (He thinks it's so cool whenever we tell him he's eating pig, chicken, deer, fish, or cow. And it usually gets him to eat more if he knows he's eating an animal somebody killed!)
Favorite song: BAD BOYS (Theme from COPS).....Whenever the music lady in Primary asks the kids what song they want to sing, Braxton yells out BAD BOYS!!
Favorite game: PLAYING FOOTBALL
Who is your BEST BUDDY: Uncle Alex, Uncle Kaydon, and Uncle Ethan
Favorite drink: CHOCOLATE MILK
Favorite movie: UP and CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS
Braxton, I am crazy about you, and I'm so proud of you for being so good at school!!
5 comments:
He is so Cute! I love the pictures!
Aw. so cute! Its so much fun when they start going to school! Carleigh has been having fun this year in preschool. Its so true that the younger kids are so lost without them. Super cute!!
Brax has such an imagination. I love watching him grow.
He is the cutest boy ever! Seriously look how excited he is. That is awesome, what a stud. Keep it up buddy! I love all his favorites I should do that.
Post a Comment