Braxton is spinning something around and around in this picture. It lasted quite a while with this constant look on his face. Mase was being such a cheeser!! I took so many pictures, and had to narrow it down to my favorite ones. When I told Braxton he had to wear a green shirt to school or else someone will pinch him, he said, "Well then why I would go to school?" He cracks me up when he gets words all mixed up! After he put his green shirt on he was very excited to go to school and see if other kids were wearing green! Grandma LeeAnn brought Magic Leprechaun Powder Filled With Gold to the boys. It had a cute little poem to go with it. The instructions said to add icy cold milk and give it a stir, then PRESTO!! It changes right before your eyes! They were so amazed! It was pistachio pudding, but as far as they're concerned, it's magic. Thanks LeeAnn!!
5 kids?? Your a trooper! I would love that many but am not so optimistic of how it would be!! Udder caos at times is how I feel with 2!! YOur boys are handsome as ever!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
1 comment:
5 kids?? Your a trooper! I would love that many but am not so optimistic of how it would be!! Udder caos at times is how I feel with 2!! YOur boys are handsome as ever!
Post a Comment