Saturday, March 27, 2010

Future Mikey Phelps of Wrestling















Braxton is a little stud muffin. He and Mikey Phelps even have similar ears! I love it!
BLOOD!! We got blood on the Preschool mat!! In my opinion Braxton totally would have taken 1st place in this Milford Tournament had he not gotten a bloody nose. It freaked him out, and he didn't try very hard after that. But before his bloody nose, he was working the kid over-I'm not even kidding ya!
So excited to see his medal!


Waiting for his turn to wrestle. The announcer kept telling kids to stay in their designated area until it was their turn. Braxton was one of the few little kids that stayed where he was supposed to be:)

My adorable boys!

Waiting and waiting for the crying kid to decide whether he was going to wrestle or not.

Brax and Uncle Alex

Parowan Tournament: Tied for 2nd (MEDAL)

Millard Tournament: 2nd Place (T-SHIRT)

Beaver Tournament: 2nd Place (MEDAL)

Milford Tournament: 2nd Place (MEDAL)

North Sevier Tournament: 1st Place (MEDAL)

Braxton has done an AWESOME job with wrestling this year!! He really likes going to tournaments. He's so excited whether he wins or loses. He runs around and gives everyone high 5's and always shakes the other coaches hand. Brax, you are the best wrestler I have ever seen! We're so proud of you, love ya!!

5 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

What a little stud! He is awesome!

Katie Snedeger said...

HA HA love the pics!!! He looks terrified with that bloody nose!!!

Krystle said...

oh that little boy is going to be a future 'millard killer' as his father would say haha! i love the head gear ;)

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love the headgear and the shoes! To Die For Cute!

What a stud!?! I like the "Phelps Photo" awesome! He is the perfect weed smoking role model yet :) haha!

Super tough kid! Way to go Braxton!

Jeannie said...

I love all those pictures! I love that you take pictures of him crying with blood running down your face! For some one that thinks North Sevier smells funny you sure took a lot of pictures there! Braxton is so much cuter that Michael phelps