MUSCLES!!! And ribs. Poor guy just wants to go swimming, and he has to stop and wait for someone to open the door. Preston uses Mason's head to steer him away from the water. Mase is fearless when it comes to water. He'll run right in without anyone there to catch him. My heart stopped when I saw him go face first into the water with no one there to help him. Preston got to him pretty fast though, so he's fine. Oh, he had a life jacket on, but it still scared me!! Sweet goggles! I like goggles to match their swimming suits, but Mason had to have the Buzz Lightyear ones, and how can I say no to his cute little face? Braxton has been doing awesome this summer!! His favorite things are going off the diving board, and doing flips in the air with daddy throwing him. When we tell Braxton it's time to go he says, "No. Six more times." Then we say, "One more time." And he comes back with "Ok. Ten more times."
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment