Coolest tickets I've ever seen! Can you find Peyton? This is the first sighting! Oh what a giddy boy!! Peyton warming up!! COIN TOSS This is happy me after a challenge. These are my homies after the same challenge. Sour faces. #44 Floyd Little inducted into the Hall of Fame. QB's Peyton Manning and Kyle Orton after the game. Colts 27 Broncos 13. Sorry Preston. Sorry Kale. Sorry Summer. Wahoo!! It was a sweet game! There were a lot more Colts fans than I had expected (most probably just jumped on the band wagon after the Super Bowl). I was totally fine with cheering all by myself in my little section. Can you spot Peyton? Better luck next year Broncos!! Next time, we'll make sure we don't go when the Broncos are playing Peyton. Then I can cheer right along with them!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
1 comment:
how fun! i want to go to a broncos game someday! once we were in denver and went and toured the stadium which was cool but a game would be awesome!
Post a Comment