
I remember going to so many football games when I was little. My friends and I would just sit there and watch the cheerleaders and try to memorize the cheers, while all the little boys played football behind the bleachers. Now my little boys are part of the little boy football group and I love it!


They don't do a whole lot, but they run back and forth yelling, "I'm open I'm open!!"


These pictures make me so happy! I have converted a
Holgreen to the Beaver side!! Kaylee has made friends with some great girls here, and it's awesome to see her hanging out and having fun!!

Kaylee, Emily, and Autumn.

In the words of Preston on a Sunday afternoon, "It doesn't get any better than this."


10 Days from now Preston and I will be sitting at a BRONCOS vs. COLTS game!!!!!!
2 comments:
I love that your boys are behind the bleachers playing ball, such a great beaver thing! And it would have been a good sunday had the Colts won :( or even those dang broncos! SOOOO Jealous your going to the game!
I love love that last picture. They are so cute! It is so good to see Kaylee smiling and happy! You guys are great. Have fun at the game...I'm jealous.
Post a Comment