Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Random

If only we drove a suburban or a van-then it would be a true blue Mormon Wagon. Some of my friends know how I feel about the vinyl families. I think it's great for other people, but it's not something we would ever do. Preston called me from work one day and demanded to know why I did that to the durango. I didn't even know what he was talking about. Apparently 2 of my very sneaky friends thought we needed a vinyl family. Thank you Candi and Jeannie. They said they drove by at 11:00 PM and lights were on at our house, so they drove around for another hour and came back at midnight. Lights were still on. They were probably tired so they decided to apply the vinyl anyway. Poor Kaylee was in the living room doing homework. She kept hearing things and was terrified that someone was out in the yard watching her. Our cute little vinyl family lasted about 12 hours. Then Preston was out there with a pocket knife scraping them off:)
This was a fun surprise. Kids, why can't you just leave my stuff alone?!?!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny!

The Martin's said...

I laughed out loud reading about the vinyl family, It made my day.

Douglas said...

You should be use to people being out side your house late at night. At least when I'm in town.

Candi said...

We wanted to add a vinyl dog with an "x" through it but we couldn't find one....