Monday, October 25, 2010

Girls Trip

My Grandma Sweet, my Mom, Aunt Lora, Cousins Janae and Jessica, my sister Shanna, and I went to St. George to do some shopping a few Saturdays ago. Aunt Lora came all the way from Washington and Jessica came from L.A. My Grandma has a lot of health problems, and she gets really tired and weak easily. But I'll tell you what, she can out-shop any of us any time!!! She was a shopping machine!! Store to store, never sitting down to rest. I haven't seen her with that much energy in a LONG time. It was so good to see her like that!!

It was a blast and we were gone all day and I only got a few pictures. Pathetic. Usually I take too many.
When we got home we picked up the kids, my Grandpa, and all the Husbands and went to dinner. Braxton and Maya got their own table and said they're on a date:)
Thanks Grandma, for getting us all together to hang out!!

No comments: