Thursday, October 28, 2010

Uncle Kaydon's Buck

My Brother Kaydon shot his first buck opening morning. Way to go Kaydon!
The boys and I waited all day to see the buck. Mason wouldn't get very close:)
Preston didn't draw out this year, so he went with my Dad and Brothers.
Kaydon is morbid.
Braxton and Mason have been talking about Uncle Kaydon's buck for days!! They are "playing hunting" this very moment.
The boys got to go out with Preston and my family Monday night, but didn't get anything. Braxton hiked about 500 yards by himself (which I'm not very happy about) up the side of a hill to be with Kaydon. Preston said he could see him the whole time, which made me feel a little better. Braxton scared some sage hens during his little hike, and came home and told me he was chasing chickens.

1 comment:

Erin Brady said...

Wow! Good job Kaydon! Don went, but he didn't see anything worthy of shooting. He was a little disappointed. I'll have to show him this and make him jealous.