I took pictures of the boys on Saturday. It took about 5 minutes for each individually, and 10 minutes of them together. That's as long as they last, but that's all it took to get some pictures I LOVE!! It's pretty easy to get great pictures of absolute cuteness. Mason 2 1/2 years. Braxton a few months shy of his 5th Birthday. Brothers giving 5, I'm in love!!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
6 comments:
You did such an amazing job! These look like someone professional did them! How you got them to pose is amazing! They are too cute!
Great job! I can tell you put a lot of thought into these, which always make for the best pictures, and photographers. ;)
Such cute pictures, good job.
Great pics Danielle!
Love the pics!!! Your so awesome spending your date night calling coyotes!
Hey, I love how these pictures turned out. I miss you guys! Give my nephews a huge hug and kiss from me. Love you guys. :)
Post a Comment