Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 16th-COZUMEL

Tuesday morning, Cozumel.

One of our shore excursions I was most excited about was EVERYBODY LOVES RAYS at Stingray Beach. It was AMAZING!!

They let us feed the rays. You have to hold the fish in your fist and rest your hand at the bottom of the water. The rays swim by and suck up the fish. Mason freaked out whenever a ray knocked him over-it was hilarious!! It was incredible to be so close to rays. They are very smooth and slimy.

Mason was very brave when the ray wasn't splashing. He kept saying, "I not scared, huh dad."


Braxton was in Heaven. Each of us got a handful of fish to feed the rays, and Braxton asked me for my fish:) He liked it when the rays "slurped" up the fish.

After feeding the rays, they let us go snorkeling. Again-AMAZING!! I've never snorkeled before, and this was a great place to learn!!

I love iguana's!! I would get one if Preston would let me.
After the rays, we had the water trampoline all to ourselves for almost an hour.
Then came the free soda's, which may have been Braxton and Mason's favorite part.


While we were waiting for our pictures and a DVD, they let us hold the iguana.





Braxton feeding leaves to the iguana.

2 comments:

Amber said...

P.S. That is an amazing story about forgetting a purse, $, paying someone to bring it to you. What a great memory now..especially since it all worked out. Fun times.

Erin Brady said...

Oooh. I'm so jealous! It looks like so much fun!!