Tuesday, November 2, 2010

AcTioN paCKed haLLoWeEn

Maya*Braxton*Mason*Brandon
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago when we had some family in town visiting. Maya and Brandon had fun glow-in-the-dark pj's, and my boys wore their costumes and went to Grandma Sweet's house for some candy.
The Elementary School does a Halloween parade every year. We dressed up to go watch.
Braxton liked all the hunters and the Broncos players. Mason's favorite costume was the French Fry girl:)
The theater did a free Halloween movie for kids. Preston took the boys while I washed the deer hunt off our durango. That was fun.
Halloween party at Will and Tasha's. I wouldn't let my kids wear this years Halloween costumes because I didn't want them to get dirty or ripped. Good thing too, blue punch went all down the front of Mason.
Saturday morning Preston went out in the mountains with some of my family. So the boys and I went to breakfast at our favorite restaurant TIMBERLINE.

Later in the afternoon Braxton, Mason, and I went out with Preston and Kaydon.

We only lasted a few hours before we wanted to go home and get ready for trick-or-treating.
The Toy Story movies are a favorite around here, can you tell?


Braxton and Mason loved the spooky ooky house and the happy pumpkin:)

4 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

Cute costumes! Hank dressed up as woody too!

Candi said...

Crap. I thought I looked good in those jeans.

Candi said...

Not that it's all about me.

Your kids looked cute and you rocked the Jessie hat :-)

shady brady dye said...

so fun of the 3 of you to coordinate! I loved the new toy story movie, cute idea guys! You should've dressed preston up as the strawberry smelling bear...or ken! :)