Thursday, March 8, 2012

Braxton came running to me in a panic a few weeks ago and said, "Something is wrong with my tooth!!" He had his first loose tooth. After explaining baby teeth, and the new set of teeth, and of course the tooth fairy, he was excited. Preston gave it a little yank the next morning and it came right out! He yelled to the tooth fairy that he didn't want money, he wanted a prize. The Tooth Fairly left a small superhero notebook under his pillow. He was perfectly happy about that, and glad the Tooth Fairy found him at the Hotel.

I had no desire to attend State Wrestling this year. This whole season I have had a terrible relationship with wrestling, but especially state. Some idiot double-booked UVU and so State had to be pushed back a week from what we originally planned. It pushed it back to the weekend of my Brothers Wedding. Lame. Luckily his Wedding was Saturday, so Preston went back and forth between wedding and wrestling, but it worked out.
The boys and I dropped Preston off at UVU and I told them I had a surprise for them. We headed North a few miles and then Braxton said, "Mom, someday after our surprise can we please go to the Dinosaur Museum?" I said, "Maybe, we'll have to see." A few miles later Mason yelled, "Brax wook, I see the Dinosaur Museum!! Maybe Mom will take us there after the surprise!!" So I passed the museum and drove around for a few minutes before going to the museum. Brax and Mase were VERY happy to hear that was their surprise!! The girl working at the counter selling tickets asked me if I was sure I wanted to take 3 kids through the museum by myself. I just told her we'd be fine. Braxton and Mason are really good, and I knew it wouldn't be a problem as far as they were concerned. I was a little worried about how Braylon would do, but he loved the baby carrier and slept through a big portion of the museum.















And to top off the surprise, a giant brownie and cookie hot fudge sundae!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Holy geez Braylon looks just like Preston! What a fun mom you are, I would like a fun surprise that ends with a giant sundae!

Jamie said...

you are such a fun mom! that museum looks awesome!