
The Wedding Breakfast/Lunch was at the Manti House in the pavilion. It was freezing outside, but toasty warm inside. I didn't get ANY pictures at the Temple, mainly because Braylon was freaking out. He might be in a few group family shots, but my Aunt Deann took him for me so I could be in the immediate family pics. He has turned into a very grumpy baby when he's not at home.



Mason ate all the croutons from the surrounding salads, but we love him anyway!!

My niece Kyarra had fun taking pictures of us!

Jenny had a cut out of her Brother Ben who is on a Mission.

Pictures at the Reception in the Springville Museum of Art. The lighting was horrible, so none of my pictures turned out. Hopefully their photographer got some good ones. L-R: Craig, Preston, Dougla, My Dad, Ethan, and Kaydon. Dougla isn't really named Dougla, I just call him that. Just so you know.

The Sibling pic L-R: Me, Candace, Dougla, Ethan, Shanna, and Kaydon. We always just stick Kaydon somewhere on the end, cause he's little and a punk.

So good lookin'!!


Braylon pretty much hated life the entire day, but he did like watching the water fountain with Grandpa.

Out like a light.


Braxton and Mason had a blast throwing hundreds of jumbo marshmallows in Doug and Jenny's car. Then they wiped their hands all over their clothes.





My Brother's Ethan and Kaydon were supposed to take care of trashing the car, but somehow I got roped into it. Ethan can go off and survive in Argentina for a few years, but he can't navigate the streets of Springville Utah to find a grocery store. But it ended up being a good thing that I went with them, because my brothers don't know anything about certain girlie products. It was Ethan's idea to have, ahem, girl things to stick on the car, but he didn't have a clue what he was looking at in that aisle of the grocery store.

Brax and Mase loved trashing their car. For a few days after the wedding they would say, "Mom, remember when we messed up Doug and Jenny's car? That was awesome!!"



A week later we did a Reception for them in Beaver. My Mom and I made a whole bunch of cupcakes. I made red velvet, and my Mom made butter cream and chocolate butter cream. I made my cupcakes a little too early and they ended up being a little crunchy. Oh well, they looked good! They weren't too bad if you soaked them in milk:) I had a few pictures of the Beaver Reception, but I think I erased them from my camera before I put them on the computer, cause I sure can't find them. Everyone looked nice, and the decorations were really pretty-just take my word for it.
1 comment:
Why can't Dougla have his (S)?
Did you do this? You took away his (S) didn't you? hmmmm. Even on his Wedding day...
I need the answer to this...I have been thinking about it for quite a few days.
supernik dot richins at gmail dot com
Post a Comment