
Braylon is doing great! He's such a happy little home body. He has no desire to sit up. He doesn't just sit on anyone's lap and he doesn't like his bumbo. He either has to being laying down or standing up. So Church is exhausting. I have to constantly help him stand up, bounce him around, or hold him while I stand up so he can look around.
I don't think he really likes rice cereal, but he'll eat it. He's definitely the most screamy squilly baby we've ever had. He is very noisy. I'm the Primary Secretary and he stays with me throughout Primary. We spend quite a bit of time in the hall because he's so loud and disruptive. Not sad, just extremely loud.
Some of his nicknames:
Slobber Pants
Swobba's (This comes from Mason trying to say slobber.)
Bubba Gump Shrimp (extra cute when Mason is the one calling him that)
Bubba
Bubby (pretty much anything with BuB in it)
Bray (Braxton calls him Bray the most)
Cutie Pie (That's what Mason calls him)
Sweet Guy
No comments:
Post a Comment