Monday, April 16, 2012

The Black Panthers 2012

This was their last duel of the season, so I wanted to take a group picture. I turned my camera on, then it turned off because the battery was dead. So I had to use my phone. Oh well it worked-kind of. I wish a group picture of the team was included in the registration price, but they don't even give it as an option. So I interrupted their running around-I mean "warming up", to get a quick group shot. Brax and Mase are hard to see, but they're right in the middle towards the bottom.

Mason started the season weighing in at 36 pounds. He wrestled 38 pounds at State.

Braxton started the season weighing 46 pounds. Halfway through he was 48 pounds. By State he weighed 50 pounds. Holy Crap. 4 pounds in a month!! He's grown in length recently too. His pants that used to be too long, are now a little short:) And I'm not joking when I say he eats more on a daily basis than I do. The kid doesn't ever sit still, so I'm surprised he's gained any weight at all.

Good job wrestling boys, we love you!!

No comments: