Monday, April 16, 2012

The Much Anticipated Kindergarten Program

Such a cute little guy!!
Lookin' over at his "girlfriend" Jovie. He was so excited to be next to her for the program!!
Stirring a pot of something during Yankee Doodle. These kids are adorable.
I loved all the hand gestures!!

This was the big secret of the program. Braxton had told me there was a big surprise for the Mom's and Dad's. I hate surprises, so I got him to tell me what it was. He told me about folders, then they open them, and it turns into a flag!! Ready...
Some open, some not-then....
Ta Da!!! It was delightful!!

I absolutely loved the program. It was so fun!! And I would have been right up on the front row if Preston hadn't been such a baby about sitting in the back!! He was on duty, so he didn't want to have to get up in front of people if he had to go...blah blah blah.

During the year Braxton would come home singing all kinds of songs I didn't even know he knew. My favorite line he sings is from The Grand Ole' Flag. He says, "Every heart beeps true".

I had been looking forward to this program for months (I'm a sap for little kid stuff like this). I know it's the same program they do year after year (stop complaining about it parents), but that's not the point. When it's your kid up there, have fun with it and tell them how fun it was, and stop complaining!! Sheesh!!

We've watched the songs I video taped a few times, and they just make me laugh!! Now when Braxton wants something, I make him do a song from his program before he can have it.

Good job with your program buddy, it was awesome!!

No comments: