
We had close to 7 inches of snow on Saturday. Preston was out on the freeway doing crash after crash all day. I was ready to go with a 2nd or 3rd ambulance crew if needed. Brax and Mase wanted to play outside, but mean old mom wouldn't let them. And I was sick of hearing about how the Salt Lake Valley might possibly see some snow. The world doesn't revolve around SLC you know!! So I snapped a picture of a tree in my neighborhood, and sent it to abc4.

And
BAM!! My little Beaver Utah claim to fame on the 10 o'clock news!! The dumb weather man never even bothered to inform his viewers who sent the picture in, he just said, "Thanks for sending this picture, we love to get pictures." And then Preston called me a dork.
I saw it.
I shot it.
I sent it.
You're welcome abc4 weather man!!
5 comments:
You are soooooo cool! Beautiful Pic by the way! So glad I know you!
You should have gotten a pic of good ol' North Creek. They had 10 freakin inches!
Haha! Love it!
Look at you... you wicked awesome camera girl!!! We all know who you are and just how cool you are!
I love it! You crack me up with things like this! I'm so glad you're my sister. Tell the boys I love them. Oh, and I love you too!
Post a Comment