In this picture he reminds me of a slightly thinner version of Mason. He is such a happy little man!!
This kid is a big fan of his older brothers!! Look at all the sleepy faces. Guys, if you're still tired, GO BACK TO SLEEP!! Just because there's a 7 on the clock, doesn't mean you have to get out of bed. That's what Brax and Mase say to me every morning at about 7:02. "Mom, there's a 7 on the clock, so can we get up?"

Braylon turned 8 months old on the 9th, I'm just a little behind. He is a Mama's boy, but likes anyone who takes him outside, or gives him sweets. We discovered he LOVES watermelon, but we have to be careful because he bites chunks off. Bray gets so excited when he see's his brothers, and is especially excited when they stop and talk to him. He still likes Preston from a distance, but we're working on that. He does like to nap by his Dad. I don't think he is anywhere near crawling-which is fine by me. I tried to help him get the concept of hands and knees, with his belly off the ground the other day, and he was not interested. I say he's not slow, just content:) And I love him!
1 comment:
He looks so grown up! I guess it's time to have another one;)
Post a Comment