Thank you Gary Walker from Beaver, for sending this photo to abc4 so I can steal it. Amazing picture!!
My Dad brought 2 panes of welders glass to us so we were able to watch the whole thing-start to finish. It worked best when we doubled them up. Thanks Dad!! It was so fun to have Brax and Mase watch with me. They would run and play/ride bikes, then come take a look. Play, look, play, look (you get the idea). My two favorite kid quotes from last night= Mason- "The sun is making a crescent!!" Braxton- "The moon is taking over the world!!" Preston even got to take his break at prime viewing time, and he and I watched the eclipse make the Ring of Fire. Spectacular!! How do you like that for a word I NEVER use?! But seriously, it was cool. If you watched it, you know what I'm talking about.
This is the funny look I get from Bray when the camera is close to his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment