Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mason's Busy "B" Graduation

Mason with his friend Paizley.  I'm not supposed to mention this but- Paizley is his girlfriend.  Shhh.
5 Little Monkey's
Mason loved his preschool.  Loved the teacher, loved the big and little kids, loved the snacks, - pretty much loved it all!!
We spent a solid 30 minutes trying to catch a lizard in the High School parking lot after graduation.  Finally with some help from me and a paper graduation cap, Braxton was able to catch the little guy.
I kept telling them, "One more try, then we have to go."  But I didn't enforce it.  I really wanted the lizard too.
After 10 days of living out of a cooler in the backyard because our refrigerator was broken, the new one finally arrived.  I was so excited to have a fridge again, but it was really lame to have to buy a new one that was almost identical to the other one. 
Braxton came in the house with a terrified look on his face, and tried to hand me a lizard tail.  It either fell off, or got cut off-I'm not sure.  My sis-in-law told me it's a defense mechanism to make their tails fall off.  But Braxton also slammed a lid on the jar and it looked like the lizard's tail was caught.
The boys named him Phineas.
We had to let him go, because I didn't want him to die like Ferb the hornytoad.
It took a lot of coaxing to get him to run away.  So Braxton was convinced he wanted to stay with us.  I guess he finally left, because the boys sure can't find him:)
Just some pictures of Mason's masterpieces.  Good job with preschool buddy, you did great!!

No comments: