Monday, October 15, 2012

County Fair 2012

Wow, the pictures ended up being completely out of order-stupid blogger.  I played in a volleyball tournament at the fair-and it didn't go so well.  We are not very good, but we have fun and that is supposed to be what counts.  When I wasn't playing, we were spending money on all the games and rides.  We usually don't do much at the fair cause they charge you an arm and a leg, but I went a little over-board this year.  Brax and Mase really wanted to do a ping pong ball toss to try and win a goldfish.  I did NOT want a goldfish, but let them try anyway.  Thankfully they didn't win one.  But then the guy gave them a fish "for a good try"! Yeah, thanks a lot man.  Fish lived for about a week before he died.  Brax kept apologizing for killing him.  We told him it wasn't his fault and he took good care of the fish.  He didn't understand why the fish died if he took good care of him.  I told him the fish was kind of old to begin with.  He said, "Why would that worker give a little kid an old fish?!  Doesn't he know it would make me sad?"  Braylon was a good sport to let me drag him all around watching his brothers have fun.  He's a good boy.  And I'm thankful that the next county fair is still a year away!

No comments: