After the obstacle course, it was on to a pool party!! My parents-in-law had a fundraiser auction in their ward, and they bid on - a day at someone's pool - and won!! It was a really nice pool too. It was heated and the temp was perfect.
After MANY tries, Preston and Sheldon dove through the tube, with both of them being in the air at the same time. I give myself more props than I give them, because it's not easy to snap a picture at just the right time. I'm awesome.
And then they were so proud of themselves!!
It was such a fun day, and the kids didn't want to get out of the pool!! They got out to eat some burgers before we headed home, and the next thing I knew they were back in the water!! I don't think anyone liked it more than Cole though. I think water is the only place he can be comfortable, so it was good to see him so content.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment