Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bubba's Birthday

Just saying good morning to the Birthday boy!!
We combined Braylons party with our niece Jordyns party.   I am addicted to Cake Boss on TLC, and get too ambitious with Birthday cakes now.  I had never touched fondant before, let alone make it.  But it was easier than I thought it would be.  I had a lot of fun making the cakes (I love stuff like that) but it took way too much time.  I made all the cake the morning before the party.  I made the fondant in the afternoon.  Then after the cakes had been in the refrigerator for about 5 hours, I covered them with the fondant.  The next morning before church, I stacked and decorated them.  I think they turned out cute, but obviously far from perfect.  I won't be doing that again for a while:) 
Braylon is like Mason; he doesn't like to get his hands dirty.  He didn't know what to think about eating the cake.  He wasn't a fan.  But he loved the ice cream!
Such a cute little guy!!
Braylons b-day present from Aunt Trissy.  He looks so cute in his little Utes shirt.  Preston would prefer BYU, but he's not the one who dresses the kid everyday.  And I honestly couldn't care less between Utah and BYU.  But he looks adorable in red!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

He really does look super cute in that Utes shirt, handsome boy!