Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Shiffin' Adventure



We finally got Braxton his very own shiffin' pole. It's a Lightning McQueen pole! He had quite a few bites, but we never made it to him fast enough to get 'em.





We caught 2 fish tonight. Preston caught a little tiny baby fish, and I caught a WHOPPER! O.k., it's really not that big, but it was definately bigger than the one Preston got, and that's all that matters!

5 comments:

The Martin's said...

Always doing something fun I love it!!!

Jared and Chrissy said...

I want to go fishing!

Candace said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm shocked that you'll hold the fish. Wasn't it a few years ago where you refused? It gave me the idea to go anyway. Mason is getting huge! They're both adorable.

We're coming to the Beav Conference weekend with Doug. I'll take loads of pics then if you want me to. I have to do portraits soon anyway, so I'll be learning how to do them correctly for you. Night!

Amber said...

You guys are amazing!! Every time I look at your blog I wish I was on some adventure outdoors with you all! Your family is adorable. Tell Preston hi and we miss you all!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Hope those big daddy's didn't break your pole Preston! Cam