Everyday I read them a story and they go right to sleep. I love it when they nap at the same time. I can get so much done. I'm like the sleep whisperer or something.
Stop being funny! People came into my classroom and caught me lookin at your blog instead of getting my work done because I was laughing! So thanks a lot! P.S. I love the sleep whisperer thing!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
1 comment:
Stop being funny! People came into my classroom and caught me lookin at your blog instead of getting my work done because I was laughing! So thanks a lot! P.S. I love the sleep whisperer thing!
Post a Comment