
Our food storage is finally here! Our ward put in a big food storage order a few months ago, and we decided we better get in on it. Both our parents have good food storages, but now that we have our own family, we figured we should get our own. Bring on the famine, high gas and food prices, natural disasters or whatever else cause we're ready! But only for 9 months, so hopefully things won't get that bad. Now I just need to build up our gummy bear, chocolate, and cheeto supply.
5 comments:
Well we know where we are coming when the world ends :)
Tehee! I love how Brax is climbing on it. Not only is it healthy to eat, but it's healthy for a work out! :)
I can't wait to get mine now!
Nice job! We need to get on it.
I didn't know we could order like that was that from the cannary? We want to order some
Ooo and they even have cute labels...good job!
Post a Comment