
I just got back from playing Volleyball and couldn't sleep, so I thought I would update my blog. I am just crazy about my baby! The poor kid has had a rough time this past month. He's been sick 2 separate times. Maybe he wasn't all the way over his first illness when he got sick again-I don't know. He is such a fun baby! He puts up with so much from
Braxton. I hate it when he gets tackled. Preston tells me to leave them alone, and that it will toughen mason up. I don't think so. He is just a baby, Preston!!


Mason absolutely loves baths! But he also loves donuts. Braxton didn't finish his donut yesterday, and Mason found it. He was not a happy camper when I took it away. So, like the super nice Mom I am, I gave him a few small pieces. I've heard sweets are really good for babies. They make them happy. And stop crying. So I say, take advantage of being chubby while you still can!
3 comments:
Where's your slide show of the two? I don't think it is a good thing to leave off after you have had that thing going for so long.
Yes Danielle, he is so cute!!! I can't believe all that hair. Austin will be one next Thursday and is nowhere close to needing his first haircut. He doesn't even have enough for the old man ring-around-the-head look.
Hey, volleyball was a blast with so many people (even if that means more people picking on me and being abusive as a result).
Your boys are the cutest! Hopefully Jordyn and I will get around to visiting. I can't believe how much Braxton has picked up about wrestling. I went to matches for five years straight, and he still knows more than me.
And I didn't realize you were going hunting too. Sweet! I won't be the only girl!
Love ya, Trissy
Post a Comment